No matter whether you are registering individual walkers (alone or as part of an already registered team) or registering a team of between 10 and 250 people, then you must use our registration system:
REGISTERING INDIVIDUAL WALKERS
- Select the green button ‘start registration’ on the registration page.
- Tell us who you are either by logging in using your profile from last year, creating a new profile by entering your contact details or logging in via Facebook. You can also continue as ‘guest’ but then we will not be able to help you remember the number of HÆRVEJSMARCHEN you have completed.
- Choose between adult and child.
- Select the route you wish to register for (you can now begin to see the price).
- Choose between single registration or as part of a team. Here you can also register a new team.
- Choose between registering yourself or another person.
- Here you can choose to register more people or press next.
- Tell us how many times you have completed HÆRVEJSMARCHEN. If the system recognizes you, the number will automatically show. If not, then you need to enter the number manually.
- Decide whether you wish to book accommodation, order food or buy a t-shirt.
- Choose payment card and enter your card details.
- You will now see the registration receipt – PLEASE print it!
- You are now registered to walk this year’s HÆRVEJSMARCHEN and you can find yourself on the participants list when your payment has been registered.
- To pick up your start card and any additional purchases (accommodation vouchers, food vouchers and t-shirts), you must report at the registration desks in Kasernehallen (the registration hall) at Tingvej 17, Viborg, on Friday before 21.00 or Saturday or Sunday morning from 05.00
TIP: You can always log onto www.sportstiming.dk and make changes under ‘my orders’.